Terms of Service
Last updated October 09, 2023
AGREEMENT TO OUR LEGAL TERMS
We are ETHIOPIAN DATING (“Company,” “we,” “us,” “our“).
We operate the website https://www.ethiopiandating,app/ (the “Site“), as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to these legal terms (the “Legal Terms“) (collectively, the “Services“).
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
These Legal Terms constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you“), and ETHIOPIAN DATING JOBS, concerning your access to and use of the Services. You agree that by accessing the Services, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these Legal Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE LEGAL TERMS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
We will provide you with prior notice of any scheduled changes to the Services you are using. The modified Legal Terms will become effective upon posting or notifying you by firstname.lastname@example.org, as stated in the email message. By continuing to use the Services after the effective date of any changes, you agree to be bound by the modified terms.
TRADEMARK: The website https://www,ethiopiandating.app (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Info Mind Solutions PLC (IMS) a private limited company organized in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, registered with the City Government of Addis Ababa Trade and Industry Development Bureau under the number 04/2/12711/97.
The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and compilation, under Ethiopia’s copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. All materials on the Site are owned or controlled by IMS or the party credited as the provider of the content. No material on the Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way. The names and logos “ethiopiandating.app”, “ethiopiandating.app” and “ethiopiandating.app Ethiopia’s one of the best Job Site” are trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by IMS.
CONTENT: Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including but not limited to, news, articles, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and audio clips that are part of the website (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright and owned, controlled or licensed by IMS or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the website.
Unless IMS has agreed in writing to the contrary you agree that you will not use the website, any Forum (defined below), and/or any of the Content:
- On any other website or networked computer environment;
- To create a database (electronic or otherwise);
- To disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- To disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or which Is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, or which may restrict or inhibit the use of the website and/or any of the Content by any person or which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- To disseminate any material which does or may bring IMS or any of its brands into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
- To disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunication equipment, including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data; or to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
- To promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services or those of any third party;
- To solicit other guests or users of the website to join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization;
- By transmitting or re-circulating it to any third party (otherwise than by use of a hyperlink by the “Linking” paragraph below);
- In any way that involves removing copyright or trademark notice(s)
- In conjunction with any robot, spider, another automatic device, or manual process that enables you to monitor or copy the Web pages or the Content;
You acknowledge that you have no right of ownership in any of the information on the Site including the information posted by you. The compilation of all information and Content on the Site is the sole and exclusive property of IMS.
ethiopiandating.app offers the Site for the following permitted uses:
- For an individual seeking employment: to post your resume (CV) and other information to obtain employment, and to search and apply for jobs, help wanted listings, and other employment opportunity information;
- For an employer seeking employees: to post jobs, help wanted listings, and other employment opportunity Information to obtain employees, and to search resumes CVs, and information posted by individuals seeking employment.
If you register as a user of this website, you will be assigned a username and password that is unique to you. Such registration may be subject to specific terms of registration with which you must comply. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. Your username and password must be used solely by you and sharing your username and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited. When you register with ethiopiandating.app you also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”); and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it fully up to date;
- Ensure that you exit from your member account at the end of each session; and
- Notify IMS of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security at email@example.com
- All contents provided by members including profiles, jobs, and courses should use the English language as a medium.
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from the website and/or the Content belongs to IMS or Our suppliers. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any license agreement that may accompany or be included with it. Do not install or use any software unless you agree to such a license agreement.
TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES: To the extent that the website contains links to outside services and resources, IMS does not control the availability and content of those outside services and resources. These links are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. IMS does not endorse or make any representations about these third-party sites, any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of these third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular service or resource.
FROM OTHER WEBSITES: You may link to any page of the website subject to the following conditions:
- you do not replicate the home page of the website;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the website;
- you only link to freely available Content (and do not link to any Content that is only made to users with a username and password);
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by IMS other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with IMS;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the website without the express written permission of IMS;
- the website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive, or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person, or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
AMENDMENTS AND CHANGES
To resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding the use of the Services, please contact us at:
Addis Ababa Ethiopia